Tuesday, July 3, 2018

NO TECH Tuesday - Making Play dough for Pre-K

I have to plan ahead.... way ahead apparently.

So I decided to test out recipes and flavors of play dough.  Other teachers say that it keeps in the refrigerator so I will will store it in air-tight containers and hope for the best.

The recipe I used was:

2 cups flour
1 cup salt
1 tbs oil
1 cup water

Then either Jell-o, food coloring, or Kool-aid.  I added lavender essential oils to the purple one.  I checked to see if it still smelt good a few days later and it did.  I hope it will when we use it after school starts.

The Jell-o and Kool-aid was sticky and you will need to add about 1/2 cup more of flour, a little bit at a time.

Of course, Gizmo the Human Dog had to get in on the action as well!

The colors and possibilities are endless!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Sewing Extension Table No Tech Needed

My newest hobby is sewing.  I have watched numerous videos on different things.  The more I watch and learn, the more I realize that I neede...