Tuesday, July 10, 2018

NO TECH Tuesday - instant center with Target Mini Erasers

My newest and latest find are the MINI ERASERS at TARGET!  They are all the rage lately with all the teachers.  #targetteachers

I have seen many many teachers posting about the new stuff that Target has out in the "One Spot", Bull's Eye Playground" or whatever it is called now. 

They have stuff for one dollar, three dollars, and five dollars.  Of course it is all colorful, bright, and very inviting.  Teachers are obsessively grabbing up things.  Some of them are overbuying (I think).  I saw a lady with about 50 - yes 50 of the colorful containers.  She and her husband grabbed every one of them on the shelf.  I surely hope she has plans for all that and not being greedy.

I did manage to find a Target that actually had ONE bag of the CATS AND DOGS! 

I know teachers buy up these erasers, but I am not sure if they do it for themselves of the kids.  LOL  They are very addicting.  I have seen the collections they are posting on social media.  I don't want to "collect" them and store them in containers.  I want to put them to use in a center, so I made a center I think the students will like to play (and learn).

Two students can play this game together.  One of them will be the CAT and one will be the DOG.

They can spin the spinner (with the paper clip and pencil).

They SAY the name of the letter and then place their ERASER on the graph above the letter. 

If you are interested in this product, you can find it on TPT. 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Target-Mini-Erasers-Alphabet-Cats-and-Dogs-Spin-and-Graph-3908200










Be sure to join my Technology Page on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/975388825890055/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sewing Extension Table No Tech Needed

My newest hobby is sewing.  I have watched numerous videos on different things.  The more I watch and learn, the more I realize that I neede...