Monday, December 4, 2017

Sharing Good Google News

Each school year we have to pick a technology goal.  This year I decided to make my goal the Google Certification

Well, I have worried about it ever since I picked the goal.  Taking a test makes me nervous.  I have lost many nights of sleep thinking, "Did I study enough?", "What questions are going to be on the test?", "Do I know enough?", "How are they grading it?",  and again, "Did I study enough?". 

I studied a lot during the summer (anticipating I would take the test one day) while my daddy/best friend was in the hospital, rehab, back at the hospital, etc.  I tried to always have my laptop with me and "we" would study when there was time. 

He was always so interested in my getting more education, taking more classes, learning as much as my brain could absorb, and getting certificates as well as awards.  (Sadly, my best friend, passed away in July and I miss him more than I thought was even possible!) 

Well, I hope he is PROUD! 

THIS WAS FOR YOU DADDY..........I PASSED MY TEST!! 

I am now a Google Certified Educator, Level 1!! 



4 comments:

Sewing Extension Table No Tech Needed

My newest hobby is sewing.  I have watched numerous videos on different things.  The more I watch and learn, the more I realize that I neede...