Tuesday, June 26, 2018

NO TECH Tuesday - Letter Sensory Bottles

Now that I am going to be teaching Pre-K, I have to have a new mind set.  I am learning about how to teach 4 year olds.  I have heard they are similar to kindergarten students, yet way different.  GO FIGURE!

So, I attempted something and it came out pretty good. 

I bought some letter beads at the 99 cent store and the container with the purple in the middle.  This time I used the Voss water bottle instead.  I will use the purple one next time.

I added water and food coloring to make it purple.  I put in the letters and added a little bit of the oil.  Then of course I added glitter!! 

TA DA! 
The students will search for the letters and write them down as they find them.  I plan to put this in the ABC center!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sewing Extension Table No Tech Needed

My newest hobby is sewing.  I have watched numerous videos on different things.  The more I watch and learn, the more I realize that I neede...