Sunday, May 12, 2019

Lit Reviews Are So Much Fun - No Teacher Ever Said

I thought taking classes was a good idea... until we have to write ANOTHER Literature Review.   It was just a few months ago, but I only kept that APA style stuff in my brain long enough to get a grade. 

Isn't that ironic?  That is what the kids do in school, I am sure.  If it isn't something they really want to do, if it isn't interesting to them, then they (and myself) only access the temporary memory.  I usually trick myself into thinking that I will remember it, but in the long run, NOPE I didn't. 

With the headings/title of the APA style paper, you have to make the first page different than the last page.  I thought to myself, I do I change that again?  Where is that button?  OH YEA.....

Maybe writing about it here will help my memory.  Who I am kidding?  I will have to look it up again.  Well at least I know where to find it quickly.


Just click.  Just click in the header space after you added it and it will give you this option.

Hope this little screenshot helps me and anyone else that happens to read this post.  When you click on "OPTIONS" it will let you change the size of the header and footer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sewing Extension Table No Tech Needed

My newest hobby is sewing.  I have watched numerous videos on different things.  The more I watch and learn, the more I realize that I neede...