Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Teachers Need Cute Coffee Cups

I LOVE TO CRAFT!

Thanks to technology I can watch TONS of YouTube videos and teach myself how to do things.

I decided that I needed a cute coffee cup.  People are walking around with their CUTE water cups, with their straws, having their name on their cups, so I decided I wanted a coffee cup.  No one seems to "sell them".  No one seemed interested in custom making a coffee cup, although they "take orders".

I decided that I am "kinda" crafty and decided that I could make my own.

I did some research, threw caution to the wind, and decided to give it a try.

I watched probably 20 different videos.  WOW!  What I am getting myself into?  LOL  Oh well, why not?

You need:
coffee cup (used one from my cabinet)
spray paint of color you want it (this is a base) MINE WILL BE PURPLE OF COURSE
Mod Podge (People use different ones.  I used what I had on hand.)
Sponge brush (already had it)
glitter (always need more)
glitter sealer
Epoxy stuff 
cups to mix the two-part stuff
gloves (have some)
craft sticks or something to stir it
electrical tape (instead of painters tape - have it)
and of course vinyl to personalize (already have it)

Here are the links to Amazon.  I bought my supplies from there.  (It's too hot to get out and shop.)

Alumilite Amazing Clear Cast 16 ozhttps://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CVYNQ4U/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Mod Podge (already had it, but this is cheap)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JX1OFDU/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Glitter
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009CFZUEK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Rust-Oleum Sealer
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B4GQDQ4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sewing Extension Table No Tech Needed

My newest hobby is sewing.  I have watched numerous videos on different things.  The more I watch and learn, the more I realize that I neede...