Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Microsoft Office

The presenter was awesome.  She was full of energy and made the class not boring!  You never know what to expect when you go to these type of classes, so it was refreshing to have a presenter that seemed to have "too much coffee".  LOL

She is the Microsoft trainer in the Houston area and does FREE training for schools.  If you or your district needs training, call her.  You will be glad.

I prefer all things Google, but Microsoft is improving.  I wish Google and Microsoft could become friends, rather than competitors.  I will say that I LOVE PowerPoint.  It has some really cool new features, if you like presentation, check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sewing Extension Table No Tech Needed

My newest hobby is sewing.  I have watched numerous videos on different things.  The more I watch and learn, the more I realize that I neede...