Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Digital Portfolios

When I selected this class, I didn't realize it was going to be a sales pitch type of class.  I thought it was going to be more about how to build a portfolio.  The presenter was very nice and informative, but the class wasn't what I was expecting.

The product she used is called, "Bulb".  It does look like something that would be useful for students.  I could see a student starting to build a portfolio of all there accomplishments, goals, and educational reflections so they would have all their information in one place.  This could be something they could put on college applications to show how they have grown as a student.

Here is the handout that I received while in the class.

Check it out for yourself and see what you think.  Please share your thoughts and feelings about it.

https://www.bulbapp.com/

1 comment:

  1. I am curious about doing Digital Portfolios for my AVID class so they can have access to them practically forever.

    ReplyDelete

Sewing Extension Table No Tech Needed

My newest hobby is sewing.  I have watched numerous videos on different things.  The more I watch and learn, the more I realize that I neede...