Tuesday, June 12, 2018

TCEA Elementary Conference in Galveston

Have you been to the TCEA conference in Galveston?  If you have - YIPPIE!  If not, whhhyyy?  You are missing out!  This is great.  This is my 5th year in a row to attend.  I love it.  I always learn lots!  My brain is on overload.

Check out their website and start making plans for next year.  If we can get a group of us from the blog and FB together, we can plan a meet up!  :)

My schedule this year looked like this:

Sunday (pre-conference)
Out-of-the-Box, Student-Centered Vocabulary
Projects

Monday
Green Screen on a Teacher's Budget
DIY Listening Center
Going Further with Google Slides
Alexa: Your Own Personal Artificial Assistant in the Classroom
Birds of a Feather (PREK)
Robots and Screen-Free Coding for Young Learners: Play with KIBO

Tuesday
Don't Blow Your Top for What's New in BrainPop
Learning on the Go with GooseChase
Coding with Pre-Readers
Interactive Four-Year-Olds
Little Hands and Big Ideas: PreK Technology Integration



MORE DETAILS IN THE NEAR FUTURE....... (After I rest and my brain takes a nap!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sewing Extension Table No Tech Needed

My newest hobby is sewing.  I have watched numerous videos on different things.  The more I watch and learn, the more I realize that I neede...