Sunday, May 13, 2018

Remember Using an Overhead?

Technology has come a long, long way.  I remember in the "old" days.....no, I'm not old.... not really old.  I remember "a while" back, teachers used overheads!  Do you remember those days?

Well, now PowerPoint did the trick.  It was fun to see the students faces when they saw their photos were now silhouettes.  I made a how to guide.  Some of the features may have moved due to updates, but this is how I did it at the time.  Click here and this might give you some more information.

They loved decorating the frames for their moms!  We printed out the silhouettes on regular copy paper.  Then, glued the large popsicle sticks around the picture to make a frame.  The students decorated them with markers.  Then we trimmed the paper around them. 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the moms out there!!



2 comments:

  1. I am still not sure what you did. Please give me a few more details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you see the post after this? I did share a how to link on how I did this. Be sure to check it out.

      Delete

Sewing Extension Table No Tech Needed

My newest hobby is sewing.  I have watched numerous videos on different things.  The more I watch and learn, the more I realize that I neede...