Saturday, May 19, 2018

Details on How to Make the Silhouettes for Mother's Day

I put together an instruction sheet for the Silhouette Pictures so I will remember how to do it at the end of each school year.  I thought it would help other teachers as well.  I tried to put as many details as possible so whether you are TECH SAVY or NOT, you can do this!  YES YOU CAN! :)

Here is the link:
How to Make Silhouettes of Your Students

Let me know if it is helpful.  I would love to see photos of the ones that you create!

Until next time..........

2 comments:

  1. Is there a way to do this with the Google products?

    ReplyDelete

Sewing Extension Table No Tech Needed

My newest hobby is sewing.  I have watched numerous videos on different things.  The more I watch and learn, the more I realize that I neede...