Wednesday, May 2, 2018

MORE GOOD NEWS!

Well, Well, Well,....... LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!

The Children's Museum of Houston had numerous applications for this award.

I had to answer questions, submit letters of recommendations, put together a portfolio with essays and photos. Then they narrowed it down to four people.

Then FIVE board members came in to visit the classroom, the children, and my teaching abilities at different times.

If heaven had a phone, I would call my daddy! He would be overjoyed with excitement!

It was a long process, but I won!! I am the Martel Early Childhood Educator of the Year!
I WON!
I WON!
I WON!
Yes, I am excited!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sewing Extension Table No Tech Needed

My newest hobby is sewing.  I have watched numerous videos on different things.  The more I watch and learn, the more I realize that I neede...