Saturday, April 28, 2018

Texas Retired Teachers Association

The Texas Retired Teachers Association has a classroom assistance grant program that rewards public school teachers who demonstrate commitment to public education and children through the creation of innovative projects, programs, special events, or unique learning platforms. This year they received 104 applications and awarded thirty $500 grants to teachers throughout Texas. 

My grant was to purchase floor robots knows as Blue-Bots to help my ESL students learn skills such as cause and effect, sequencing, counting, letter recognition, problem-solving, early programming skills, and STEM.

#happyclassrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sewing Extension Table No Tech Needed

My newest hobby is sewing.  I have watched numerous videos on different things.  The more I watch and learn, the more I realize that I neede...