Sunday, March 25, 2018

Google Classroom - Helpful Hints


The "About" tab can be used to add things you will need all year like, links, YouTube videos, or your schedule.  Limit these attachments to 5 to 10 so it doesn't get crowded with info.

Use the "plus sign" and make an announcement to add links the students will need, rather than making it an assignment.

Three kinds of comments:
     -General comments for the whole class.
     -Student comments to individual students.
     -Specific comments on certain assignments.

Change the class photo and use it for information rather than just decoration.  It is 1500 x 400 pixels.  Google Drawings can be use to add information by using a text box and then downloading the file as a jpg.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sewing Extension Table No Tech Needed

My newest hobby is sewing.  I have watched numerous videos on different things.  The more I watch and learn, the more I realize that I neede...