Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Finalist Luncheon

     I am a finalist for the Martel award given by the Houston Children's Museum.  There are 4 of us in the finals. The awards ceremony is at the end of April.  We were invited to a luncheon today at the River Oaks Country Club.
     The board members will schedule classroom visits over the next few weeks to help them determine the final winner.  I am honored to be part of this process.  They really made us feel appreciated and special during the luncheon.  Our names were in the program as well as the slideshow they projected on the big screen during lunch.
     Wouldn't you know it? I managed to get an autograph of a famous person. Dr. Jennifer was our motivational speaker. Super nice lady!! She was very encouraging!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sewing Extension Table No Tech Needed

My newest hobby is sewing.  I have watched numerous videos on different things.  The more I watch and learn, the more I realize that I neede...