Sunday, September 3, 2017

Welcome To My New Blog

I am excited to start this new blog.  It will be used to share relevant technology ideas with other teachers.  It will include how-to's, helpful websites, and how to integrate technology into your daily lessons to meet our TEKS.

My students will be using some new technology this year such as a Bee-Bot for coding and an interactive panel.  The district purchased one panel per campus as a pilot program and It was awarded to my classroom.

I look forward to sharing lessons and activities along with pictures of our technology tips and trick this 2017-2018 school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sewing Extension Table No Tech Needed

My newest hobby is sewing.  I have watched numerous videos on different things.  The more I watch and learn, the more I realize that I neede...