Sunday, September 3, 2017

Let's Get Started!

This is the first entry of my new blog.  I am excited to start using a Bee-Bot and a panel in my classroom this 2017-2018 school year.  We have only had two days of school this year and then Hurricane Harvey hit us.  We have missed six days of school.  The teachers will return for two days before the students will arrive on Thursday.

I am going to have the students test out our new interactive panel by writing their first names on it.  We will save it so that we can compare it at the end of the year.  I am excited to see how much progress they will make.  Using technology in the classroom to meet the TEKS will be a great way to cover the requirements and have some fun while doing it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sewing Extension Table No Tech Needed

My newest hobby is sewing.  I have watched numerous videos on different things.  The more I watch and learn, the more I realize that I neede...