Saturday, June 2, 2018

Moving to Pre K Next Year

It's that time of year........ the principals start moving teachers around.  I am not sure why they do this, why they think it's a good idea, but it seems to be what they do.

This year I was told that I would be teaching PREK next year.  Although that is what I wanted, I have to embrace it.  I will learn to deal with it. 

I decided to put together a few things on Amazon that I could use in my classroom next year to help the students learn and have fun.

Here is my wish list:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1DCGJVQT28UAF/ref=nav_wishlist_lists_2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sewing Extension Table No Tech Needed

My newest hobby is sewing.  I have watched numerous videos on different things.  The more I watch and learn, the more I realize that I neede...