Saturday, December 30, 2017

Dollar Stores are Great for Teachers

I have heard other teachers talk about the Daiso Dollar Store that is in the Dallas area, so I finally was able to shop at one recently.  Gizmo and I decided we would take the new truck for a "test drive" and ended up at a DOLLAR STORE!  Those that know us, will not be surprised!

There are several in that area.  Most items are $1.50 and they have other items that are more. 


It was really cool and they had lots of neat stuff.  I think they probably have more during the year, I was there during the holiday break. 

It was fun to shop, even though I didn't buy a lot this time.  I look forward to stopping by there again when I am in town. 

I did find these cute strawberry scissors.  They are magnet.  I plan to hang them on my refrigerator so I will have them handy when I need to get a tag off something etc. 

The little clear kit is going in my classroom for bandages.  I don't like using the clear bag that it tacked to the wall.  Now we can use this cute little kit.  I will probably use my Cricut to put something on it to make it cute.


I also purchased a tool box for my truck.  I thought it would help keep things organized and all in one place.  

If you get a chance, stop in the Daiso.  They have lots of neat things.  Some of the things you didn't know that you need them until you see them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sewing Extension Table No Tech Needed

My newest hobby is sewing.  I have watched numerous videos on different things.  The more I watch and learn, the more I realize that I neede...