Sunday, October 22, 2017

Excellent Educator Award

At a recent staff meeting, the principal announced that I received the Excellent Educator Award.  I was nominated by the librarian, Mary Cook.  She wrote, "Ms. Herring is an outstanding teacher!  She has an excellent relationship with all her students and each student excels in her classroom.  They are well prepared for first grade!  She is always looking for professional growth and attends many workshops.  She is very experienced with technology and is using it all the time to enhance her lessons.  She is so deserving of this award!"  I am very honored to receive this award!!  A big shout out to my co-worker for her kind words!  It made my day to be recognized!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sewing Extension Table No Tech Needed

My newest hobby is sewing.  I have watched numerous videos on different things.  The more I watch and learn, the more I realize that I neede...