Saturday, September 30, 2017

Science Anchor Charts

#happyclassrooms

So far this class loves to sit together and make posters.  They say "yeah" when I ask them to... sit in front of the panel and let's get smarter!  :)

While doing "properties" we decided to divide things into two categories - light and heavy.  They came up with some good ideas!

As I do each step on the panel I describe it to them.  I try to be very detailed and now a few of them say some of the steps with me.  I have told them about the different icons and why we click on them.  When we research for a picture, most of them say "GOOGLE!".  They laugh!  It's really cute.  We ask GOOGLE to translate things for us several times a day, since we have two students that don't speak any English.  One student speaks Vietnamese and the other speaks Portuguese.   Thank goodness for TECHNOLOGY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sewing Extension Table No Tech Needed

My newest hobby is sewing.  I have watched numerous videos on different things.  The more I watch and learn, the more I realize that I neede...