Saturday, September 16, 2017

Science Anchor Charts

#happyclassrooms
This was our first full week of school. My class of 21 struggled with getting into a routine and so did I. They were sleepy and started to get irritable in the afternoons due to the not-so-friendly schedule we have this year. Thank goodness for my panel. We are learning to use it for all sorts of things. I do believe their favorite is watching our learning videos. Our science topic this week was WEATHER and SEASONS.
We also used it to make anchor charts which we will then print and put in our science notebooks.
(I forgot to take a picture of our completed chart.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sewing Extension Table No Tech Needed

My newest hobby is sewing.  I have watched numerous videos on different things.  The more I watch and learn, the more I realize that I neede...